Do you want your work to create tangible, meaningful, and inclusive impact, both inside and outside the walls of your workplace? Paradigm has an ongoing search for talented professionals who wish to be part of a dynamic work environment. See how we can support your professional goals while advancing our common goals.
Field Service Manager South Texas
We are seeking a field service technician to provide outstanding support to our customer base. The Field Service Manager manages the field service personnel who perform on-site routine services including installation, maintenance, and repair.
- Oversees the scheduling and training of field service representatives.
- Handles service contracts and directs support services.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decreases turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Develops methods, guidelines, and policies for the company.
- Ensures all customer issues are satisfactorily resolved utilizing engineering, manufacturing, and other teams as needed.
- The successful candidate will provide quality services to our clients in the Traffic Industry by ensuring that they are completely satisfied with the services provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics field or comparable work experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret electronic schematics, engineering drawings, user manuals, and technical documents, and troubleshooting guides.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- 3+ years of managerial experience is a plus.
Interested candidates, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org